Enhanced Eye Exam
Probably the best eye examination you'll ever have . . .
Introducing our best ever Eye Examination . . .
Being able to see clearly is an essential part of what it is to be human. You'll want to ensure every aspect of your visual system is functioning normally and there are no early signs of ocular disease or other conditions that may impact your vision.
Our Enhanced Eye Examination has been developed to do just this, with no stone left unturned . . .
- No tread-mills here, just plenty of time to discuss your vision, steadily work through the examination routine, study your ocular scans and images, discuss the results and your options in a calm and relaxed environment.
- This is where the technology gets really clever. Our Optical CT scans produce a 3D image of the rear structures of your eyes. Being able to study and even measure the individual layers allows us to look for early signs of macula disease, glaucoma and diagnose other eye conditions.
- Now a familiar part of most Eye Exams, having a detailed visual record of your retinal health, over many years, allows us to refer back to previous images for any signs of change that may require further investigation.
- If the results of your scan suggest the need to or you have an existing condition that may be relevant, a detailed assessment of your field of vision may also be undertaken, usually after your examination. Your Optometrist will review the results before you leave the practice.
- As you'd expect from an enhanced service, your Optometrist will look in detail at every aspect of your vision and may carry out additional tests or assessments if required.
- At the end of the eye examination, your Optometrist will take time to fully discuss the results of your prescription, optical CT scan, retinal photography, other assessments and discuss your options.