Ultimate Eye Exam
Probably the best eye examination you'll ever have . . .
Introducing our best ever Eye Examination . . .
Being able to see clearly is an essential part of what it is to be human. You'll want to ensure every aspect of your visual system is functioning normally and there are no early signs of ocular disease or other conditions that may impact your vision.
Our Ultimate Eye Examination has been developed to do just this, with no stone left unturned . . .
- No tread-mills here, just plenty of time to discuss your vision, steadily work through the examination routine, study your ocular scans and images, discuss the results and your options in a calm and relaxed environment.
- Optical CT scans are a revolutionary technology that reveals the distinct layers of the retina. They allow us to check for the early signs of ocular diseases like Glaucoma or Macular Degeneration. They also assist us in diagnosing many other eye conditions, which can then be referred to an eye specialist for early intervention. We also use this technology to compare your ocular anatomy and physiology against average benchmarked parameters and, to monitor existing conditions.
- These photographs provide a valuable insight into your ocular health. The high resolution images allow us to study your retinas in great detail. Many common eye conditions can be detected by comparing your latest images with those taken during previous visits to us.
- If the results of your scan suggest the need to or you have an existing condition that may be relevant, a detailed assessment of your field of vision may also be undertaken, usually after your examination. Your Optometrist will review the results before you leave the practice.
- As you'd expect from an Ultimate Eye Exam, your Optometrist will look in detail at every aspect of your vision and may carry out additional tests or assessments, as required.
- At the end of the eye examination, your Optometrist will take time to fully discuss the results of your prescription, optical CT scan, retinal photography, other assessments and discuss your options.
Join and it's all covered . . .
Members enjoy all the benefits of our Ultimate Eye Examination, fully included within their membership. Plus there's some great discounts, if you require new glasses . . .